MACD, P.O. Box 23005, Jackson, MS, 39225-3005
Deadline for entries: October 1, 2019
Guidelines: Participation is limited to districts that have published a newsletter between October 1, 2018, and September 1, 2019. The district newsletter winning first place in the state contest is not eligible to enter again for the five years.
Submit ONE newsletter Published between October 1, 2018, and September 1, 2019.
Emailed newsletters will not be accepted.
Include COVER LETTER containing the following information:
- Number of issues per year, and number of each issue printed per year.
- Who is on your mailing list (i.e., MACD membership, government entities, civic groups, news media, schools, other organizations)?
- How the publication is funded (by district funds, advertisers, etc.).
- Cost of publication
- Person responsible for overall production of newsletter (layout, design, writing)
- Any additional information that describes the publication
- District name, address, contact person, and phone number
The winning entry will be announced at the MACD Annual Meeting in January of 2020.
The winning district will receive a framed copy of the newsletter and a check for $100.00.
Click Link Below for Form: